Extraction of odors for the graphic industry and printing presses.
Presentation of the new and pioneering extractor designed exclusively for the printing and printing finishing industries.
They enable efficient capture and removal of a wide range of solvents generated within these environments, including MEK, ketones and ozone in UV applications.
It easily adapts to a wide range of environments, including large format printing (for both solvents and UV) and numerous packaging applications such as UV varnishing, hot glue binding and polyethylene shrink wrap.
– Self-sensing voltage for global use (100-240v)
– Specially treated coal for the safe containment of fumes from pressure processes
– Low-cost long-lasting coal
– Low noise level
– Optional start/stop via interface to the printing equipment
– Optional sensors for the presence of VOC gases (Volatile Organic Compounds).
Airflow through the filters.
Particles retained in the Prefilter and HEPA Filter
Clean air outlet through the silencer located at the base
Guides for color selection and control. GOE guides, Home Textile, RAL, etc.
[ + ] Info>>>