Pallet shrink wrappers from Mastil Telescopico Darwin-T
Pallet shrinking machine with open platform to load with manual and semi-automatic pallet trucks without ramp.
Of greater depth and height of the rotating platform than the conventional Darwin. Also©greater weight.
The addition of the mã¡stil saves space.
Load capacity of up to 1,200 kg on a 1,500 mm loading platform
|Maximum pallet||height||2,250 mm|
|· Loading||platform||1,500 mm|
|· Maximum load||1,200 kg|
|· Height x Width x Depth (mm)||1,381 x 1500 x 2,911|
|· Weight||550 kg|
|· Swivel||platform height||86 mm|
|· Supply voltage||230 V|
- Adjustment of the rotational speed of the platform by frequency converter.
- Adjustment of the rotational speed of the film trolley by means of a frequency converter.
- Possibility to regulate the tension of the film and the stop thanks to an electromagnetic brake.
- Control of the height of the pallet by means of a photoelectric cell.
- Safety stop at the base of the load
- Six duty cycles
- Supports storing 32 user work programs
- Shrink-wrapped pallet counter
- Self-diagnostic function
- Three working modes:
- Offixed height
- Two-year warranty
· 1,650 mm loading platform
· Maximum load weight up to 2,000 kg
· Remote control
· Infrared receiver for remote control
· Photoelectric cell for charges in dark conditions
· Security fence
Note: Pallet shrink wrapper with technical characteristics subject to variations
without notice. Productivity depends on the type of pallet to be wrapped.