The Pantone Tints and Tones Collection
Complete set of 1,755 PANTONE Plus Series Colors in plastic standards format. Presented in three rotating carousel towers that make it easy to locate and replace each color. The chips of each color are made of polypropylene, large (7.5 x 5 cm.)
A Pantone collection focused on the design of plastic products, such as toys, consumer electronics, home accessories, appliances, accessories and much more. Makes it easy to cross-match plastic designs with PANTONE colors for graphic and packaging design.
Six modular carousel levels, allowing each tray to be easily removed for convenient working with a specific color group.
The polypropylene material of the tokens is extremely similar to most common real production materials, ensuring accurate color reproduction of your product on a variety of plastic substrates.
The included pigment formula complements the physical chip, providing a standard blend of maximum precision.
– 1,755 PANTONE PLUS Series Colors
– Chip format: 7.5 x 5 cm.
– Includes Coated PANTONE Formula Guide to reference printed colors
– Chips available in gloss and matt and in thicknesses of 1 and 2 mm.
– Initial pigment formulas are supplied electronically
– The chips indicate the corresponding Pantone color number
– The polypropylene substrate of the token is extremely similar to the most common real production materials. Additionally, pigment formulations are available in other plastic resins.
– Each token incorporates a perforation in the upper corner that allows them to be ringed and grouped in color palettes
– Includes pigment formulas
– Additional individual loose tokens available